Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Message to Mark D of Two Second Hate

What the Fuck dude!? You say shit then don't follow though!? What Fucking ASSHOLE!
Why am I so pissed? here let me refresh your memory!
Lets go back to November

ME: "Hey Mark

I was just thinking of my next post and of course you guys came to mind with this... I was thinking of holding a contest for something free. At first I thought about the Two Second Hate CD but mine has become a part of my car stereo ;). So if you guys are willing to part with one free one for this contest that would be great.

I look at it like this, it help bring more hits to my site plus more fans for you guys. But it's up to you guys.
Hit me back when you can Ill work out the details"

Mark D : "
No problem dude. Go ahead with it, and just give us the address of the winner and we'll drop ship it directly to them. We'll autograph it so its a bit more personal. If you want to do two winners for two Cd's thats fine as well. Or two different contests. Keep us in mind for future giveaways, cool?
We're always willing to throw down for good promotion.
Let us know whats going on with your contest when you get it in place. We'd love to check it out!
Thanks for thinking of us for your promo's Chris, and your continued support!
Mark D."


The post went up and winners have been picked. And I emailed the addresses to Mark. After a few weeks I asked the winners if they got their Cd, both said NO! So I email Mr. DeGataga.

Me: "Hey Mark
First off Congrads on the International Radio Play! I thought I sent this email to you about the contest winners from Hatters World Contest (http://hattersworld.blogspot.com/2008/11/hatters-world-1st-contest.html).

I just got an email from one of the winners asking where her Cd was. So if I didn't sent it the first time here are the Contest winners addresses.
(Addresses Removed From Post)"

Maybe I forgot to send them the fist time....

Mark D: "Thanks Chris. I'll have them sent out in the next few days. Thanks again for everything! I'm sorry to hear about the turnout, but thats two more fans than before the contest. Can't complain about that.....please forward this, or drop the winners an email and let them know we are on it."

That was on December 15!

Now its January, I ask them again if they got their Cds? And again both said No!
So I email Mark yet again!

Me : "Dude!?
We had that Cd contest back in November. I have two readers that think I fucked them over!
Did you plan on sending these guys their Cd? Or should I just email them and tell them that they are not coming?

Give me a shout!"

And no reply after 24 hours. I know he read it!

I hope you guys don't treat future help this way!

Whatever I'm done with you AssHats!


To Thinkinfyou and Paul I'm sorry you guys had to be subject to this shit. If I knew this shit was going to happen the contest would have never happened, and thanks for your understanding that This Asshole fucked you over and not me.
But I'm done wasting my time and energy on this band. I got better bands that appreciate the time and energy I put in for them.


Moral of the story: I'm a nice guy till you Fuck me over or Piss me off!
Hatter



2 comments:

  1. Yep sounds just the the asshat to do. So sorry for your readers. I'd love to see if we could do something like this for someone I know you just finished his new album and would love to get it out there. Let me.know if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep sounds just the the asshat to do. So sorry for your readers. I'd love to see if we could do something like this for someone I know you just finished his new album and would love to get it out there. Let me.know if you're interested

    ReplyDelete